FIX-A-FORM LEAFLET LABELS
In the mid-1970's, our sister company Denny Bros, devised the leaflet label multi-page combination known as ‘Fix-a-Form’. Designed to create extra space for product usage instructions or promotional messages, Fix-a-Form leaflet-labels are applied directly onto packaged goods to provide ‘on-pack’ information to the end-user of the product.
BENEFITS OF FIX-A-Form
- With leaflet labels there are fewer disposable packaging components: this not only satisfies legislation, but also reduces costs.
- Less inventory and improved security - with fewer components to store, handle and check.
- Packaging lines can be simplified. For example, avoiding the need for expensive cartoning equipment which can slow production, having to insert leaflets by hand, or having to match several packaging elements, such as leaflet, label and carton, together on the packing line.
- Multi-lingual labels avoid having to produce separate packaging for each language version.
- Leaflet labels are supplied on-reel for automatic application.
- Standard labelling equipment is used.
- Applicators can be easily installed on a temporary basis.
- Changes to existing production lines when applying leaflet labels are usually unnecessary, or at worst minor.
- Fix-a-Form adheres directly to, and remains with, the product. Important user instructions are safe and secure.
- Dual barcodes can be added to the Fix-a-Form product to ensure correct leaflet-to-label match.
- Holograms and similar security features can be incorporated anywhere into the Fix-a-Form product to deter counterfeiting.
- Tactile warning triangles and braille can be added as options to alert the visually impaired when handling a dangerous product.
- Recipes, instructions and other added value information can be incorporated into the labels.
- Cross-promotional catalogues.
- Give-away items such as sachets, fridge magnets, lenticular images, stickers, scratch off panels etc.
- Scratch & Sniff panels, transfers & rub-off tattoos as well as vouchers can be included right on the packaging to draw consumers' attention.
Why are Fix-a-Form industry leaders?
As the originators of the leaflet label concept, Denny Bros Group and Fix-a-Form International were first to react to the requirements for extended content labels and have refined the offering to create the perfect suite of labelling solutions
R & D
Integral to our business, our purpose-built factory includes state-of-the-art product design solutions and the flexibility to tailor our processes to best meet the needs of our customers.
Fix-a-Form is a leading manufacturer of leaflet label machines. With 30 years’ experience and expertise in design and manufacturing, Fix-a-Form can meet all customer needs.
Fix-a-Form retains its position as a leading innovator of special purpose machinery, with ongoing commitment to creating new and imaginative ways to meet our client’s on-product communication needs.
We ensure you achieve the best possible return on your investment. We achieve this by providing our customers with ongoing technical and business support, long after the initial investment.
To learn more about the range of Fix A Form labelling solutions, please use the contact form below.