We regard your privacy as important and are committed to protecting it. We will only use information that we collect about you lawfully in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. Information we collect from you, where you choose to provide it to us, enables us to send you information about products and services in which you register an interest by post, e-mail, telephone, fax, SMS or any other appropriate technology where contact details for such media are given by you. By providing us with your information you consent to us processing it for this purpose. We will not pass it on to any third party. We will hold this information securely and will maintain it for a reasonable period for administrative purposes or until you inform us that you no longer wish to receive information about our products and services after which it will be deleted. In each case we will only use the personal information you provide to deliver information, products or services you have told us you wish to use or receive.
This site does not automatically capture or store personal information, other than information that is automatically logged about visitors and which is used to produce statistics about the use of the site.
The following types of information are automatically collected and stored about any visit:
- The Internet domain and Internet Protocol (IP) address from which you access the site;
- The type of Internet browser and operating system of the computer you use to access the site;
- The date and time you visit the site;
- The pages you visit on the site;
- If you linked to our site from another Web site, the address of that Web site;
- If you linked to the site from a search engine, the address of that search engine and the search term you used.
Links within this site to other web sites are not covered by this policy.