The history of the Fix-a-Form® leaflet label began back in 1945 when the second world-war ended and two British military personnel returned to their family home in the UK. Brothers Douglas and Russell Denny had been given their demobilisation pay and decided to invest it by creating a small commercial printing outfit in the East of England. With the purchase of a small Harrild treadle-press and a lot of determination, little did they know that their products would one day go on to achieve global success….
From humble beginnings to global acclaim, operating firstly from an outbuilding of their family home and later from premises in the centre of market town Bury St Edmunds, the brothers worked hard to build up a strong reputation by supplying a range of printed materials to local businesses and commercial enterprises. They soon became renowned for their innovative approach in taking on unusual projects and creating new solutions.