Fix-a-Form International Ltd is pleased to announce the launch of its next generation Autofix machine – AF500, the first of which is now sold & in production. The AF500 is the latest leaflet label finishing machine from Fix-a-Form International, offering customers the most up to date technology & advanced engineering to produce the award-winning Fix-a-Form® multi page labels (or Expanded Content Labels ECLs).
The AF500 is the next generation in the Autofix range offering quicker set up times, ease of use and a much wider web width at 500mm; providing increased productivity and an even greater range of possible label formats demanded by the pharmaceutical, agro chemical, promotional & informational markets.
Key features of AF500 include:
• Web width up to a market leading 500mm (19½ inches)
• Improved unique cross-web glue system. Clean, reliable cross-web glue lines, hot or cold glue or both in combination.
• Our unique to market quick change, low running cost flat-bed die-cutter now has increased cutting capacity and speed.
• Unique Twin placement head option, opening up a world of possibilities.
• Further optional extras include: remote Internet monitoring, live camera inspection, in-line double sheet detection, independent laminate and web slitting.
Andrew Denny Managing Director of Fix-a-Form International commented:
“This is an exciting time for us at Fix-a-Form International. We have invested considerably in the development of the new range of machinery and are delighted we have sold the first of this new generation machine. This is a great journey for us as the originators & creators of Fix-a-Form® Multi Page Leaflets, over 40 years ago. To continue to be manufacturing the machinery to produce the product – multi-page leaflet labels, is a great success for the company.”
“Multi-page leaflet labels are a premium product for label manufacturers and with Fix-a-Form machinery a real variety of shapes, sizes, page numbers & multiple configurations can be achieved, meeting the broadest range of customer’s requirements.”
For further information please visit: https://fix-a-form.com/machinery/